Catered Events To Remember
Food can be the measure of an event. Guests may forget the particulars of the best man’s toast or who won the raffle at the holiday party, but they will remember the rich flavor of a melt-in-your-mouth Lobster-Scallion “Shooter” and the hints of chocolate shavings in a whipped cream-topped Pecan Pie. The food you serve can rescue a floundering party or drag down even the classiest conference.
Here at Jasper’s Catering, we know how much your event’s success depends on your catering — and we’re up for the challenge. Our award-winning, on-site catering is bold, memorable and exciting. We craft the perfect custom menu, carefully prepare every delicious bite and keep everything running smoothly, Exceptional experiences are our specialty, and we’re proud to offer private parties the same fresh ingredients, innovative flavors and fine dining perks our restaurant guests enjoy.
If you’re looking for high-end catering in DFW and Houston, look no further than Jasper’s Catering.
Planning and Catering Services
When helping you build your menu, we don’t skimp on the details. We’ll budget for the size and scheduling of your gathering, your guests’ special dietary needs and accommodations, and endeavor to include ingredients that are in season. Everything we serve is made fresh and elegantly presented. Because we don’t believe in ordinary, we’ve worked hard to make our menus works of culinary art. In fact, at Jasper’s Catering, we believe that even simple recipes deserve to be prepared in surprising and exciting ways.
Whatever your vision for the day, it’s possible with Jasper’s Catering — your source for upscale catering in Dallas, Fort Worth, Richardson, Plano and Houston. Perhaps your guests will enjoy a Creamy Baked Potato Soup with their main course of Hickory-Grilled Black Angus Beef Tenderloin and buttery Truffle-Whipped Potatoes. Maybe you’ll delight the party with Texas home-style classics like Hickory Smoked Brisket drizzled with Ancho Chili BBQ sauce and sides like Fire-Charred Poblano Macaroni and Cheese. Or you might serve savory Ham Sandwiches with Aged White Cheddar and Caramelized Apple Slaw at your working lunch conference session.
It’s an honor to have been part of so many special memories and to work with so many exceptional people and organizations over the past 15 years (and counting). At Jasper’s Catering your big day isn’t just another day to us. From the initial planning meetings to the post-event breakdown, we’re completely invested in making your event extraordinary. The fruit of that effort is grateful, satisfied customers.
For more information and pricing about our catering services, call 214-619-3555 or contact us using this online form. The Jasper’s Catering Team promises you an unforgettable culinary experience.
We understand that, when it comes to menus, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. So much depends upon the occasion. Unlike most caterers who focus on quantity, we focus on quality and diversity. We offer event and party planners an abundance of options, making it possible for you to tailor your menu perfectly to the occasion, the crowd and your personal style.
Click on the links below to browse our current menus:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres, including Asian fusion favorites such as the Gulf Crab-Avocado Sope and Jasper’s always-popular Comanche Buffalo Meatballs with Fired Roasted Poblano Ranchero Sauce and Cotija Cheese.
- Small Plates that span the globe, from the Southern-inflected Fried Chicken & Waffles with Ancho Chile Honey to the Red Chili Falafel with Tabbouleh and Lemon-Tahini Yogurt.
- Stations and bars offering everything from Poke Bowls to Mac ‘N Cheese to Sliders to Street Tacos.
- Buffet, complete with salad, entree, side and dessert options culled from the famed Jasper’s menu.
- $25 BBQ, featuring your choice of two types of meats, and with options including Honey Mustard Rotisserie Chicken, Hickory Grilled Pork Loin and Carolina-style Applewood Smoked Pork Shoulder.
- Lunch, from plates to boxes you build yourself around great sandwich options such as our Oven Dried Tomato Chicken Salad Wrap with Fresh Basil and Spinach and our Pepper Crusted Lamb Pita.
- Seated Dinner, complete with appetizer, salad/soup, and dessert courses.
- Fully customizable Bar and Wine Packages that run the gamut from standard to premium to “All About Texas,” featuring local options such as Tito’s Vodka and wines from Becker Vineyards in the Hill Country.
- Wedding packages that include Bride and Groom Swag Bags, a designated Bride and Groom Attendant and a gift certificate redeemable at Abacus or Jasper’s.
- Corporate options covering lunch and dinner.
- Sip and Savor packages pairing passed hors d’oeuvres, wine and spirits.
- Themed Buffet options: “South of the Border,” “BBQ” and “Trattoria.”
- Seasonal offerings: Summer, Holiday Small Plate, Holiday Stations, Holiday Buffet and Holiday Seated Dinner.
Our catering services are appropriate for any event of any size and any occasion. Think weddings and corporate dinners, but also family reunions and poolside barbecues — let your only limit be your imagination.
Whether you need hors d’oeuvres and cocktail shot pairings for your grand opening, a full seated dinner for a black-tie reception, or a themed buffet for the big 4th of July cookout, we can find you the right fit. And if you’re not sure exactly what you and your guests need, we can help you figure that out, too.