SHPE DFW invites you to a night of networking on Monday, June 18 at Abacus in benefit of the ScholarSHPE Fund. Enjoy a special menu & wine pairing, created by Executive Chef Chris Patrick featuring Latin American cuisine themed dishes.
Come and meet many of your esteemed colleagues, friends and supporters of SHPE DFW in an opportunity to network and make an impact in the lives of Hispanic students pursuing STEM careers. Learn more about SHPE’s mission and vision (and make your reservation) here!
Key RSVP & Event Info
|6:00pm||Professional Networking Happy Hour||Cocktail cashbar with passed appetizers. Come network and meet with the Board of Directors to learn more about becoming a SHPE member!|
|7:00pm||ScholarSHPE Wine Dinner||4 course prefix dinner with wine pairings|
|8:30pm||Closing Remarks||ScholarSHPE program highlights by the incoming Board of Directors|
- Passed Appetizers
- Shrimp & Scallop Ceviche, mandarin orange, coconut, habanero
- Cocktail de Pulpo, avocado, lime, cilantro, cucumber
- Picadillo Beef, tostones, black beans, cotija
- Course 1:
- Snapper Vera Cruzana, steamed in banana leaf with cilantro rice
- Course 2:
- Grilled Muscovy Duck, corn asadero empanada, cream corn puree
- Course 3:
- Hickory Grilled Venison, purple potato mash, huitlacoche, grilled nopales pico, ancho sauce
- Capirotada, cajeta caramel ice cream, cheesy coulis
For reservations, please click here.