JASPER’S THE WOODLANDS TO HOST WINE TASTING WITH TRINCHERO WINE
WHAT: Happy Hour Wine Tasting at Jasper’s The Woodlands featuring Trinchero Napa Valley wines.
Stay For Dinner, receive 25% Off Your Entrée.
WHEN: January 10, 2019
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Jasper’s The Woodlands
9595 Six Pines Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
PRICE: $35 per person plus tax and gratuity
RESERVE: Reservations are required:
Please contact Mary Trone – 281.298.5650 OR [email protected]
WE WILL BE POURING:
- Mason Cellars, Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Napa Cellars, Chardonnay 2017
- Neyers Left Bank, Red 2016
- Trinchero Mario’s Vineyard, Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
- Grilled Oysters – Sriracha Hollandaise, Parmesan Cheese
- Seared Scallops – Cucumber Slice, Avocado Corn Salsa, Lemon Butter
- Prime Rib Gusiado Cones – Avocado-Serrano Cream, Cotija Cheese
- Grilled Lamb Sliders – Red Onion, Garlic Aioli, Gorgonzola Cream
Jasper’s The Woodlands: Gourmet Backyard Cuisine with a menu focused on the best of America’s regional cooking. This restaurant boasts a scratch kitchen and exceptional wine list.
Trinchero Napa Valley Wines:
In 1948 young Italian immigrant Mario Trinchero left NYC with his wife and three children, purchased an abandoned Prohibition-era winery in St. Helena, CA and began crafting single vineyard Zinfandel wines. In 1972, second-generation Bob Trinchero created the world’s first White Zinfandel under the Sutter Home label. Read about Trinchero Napa Valley Wines here: https://www.trincheronapavalley.com/