JASPER’S RICHARDSON TO HOST WINE TASTING WITH JACKSON FAMILY WINES
Stay For Dinner: Receive 25% Off Your Entrée and purchase your favorite wine by the bottle at a “special” price.
WHAT: We will be sampling wonderful wines from Oregon from the collection of Jackson Family Wines.
WHEN: September 20, 2018 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
PRICE: $25 per person plus tax and gratuity
WHERE: Jasper’s – CityLine – Richardson
1251 State Street
Richardson, TX 75082
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED: Please contact Ivy Henning – 214.716.2612 or [email protected]
WE WILL BE POURING:
– 2016 Willakenzie, Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley
– 2015 Gran Moraine, Chardonnay, Yamhill-Carlton
– 2016 Siduri, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
– 2014 Angela Estate, Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton
– 2014 La Crema, Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills
– 2014 Penner-Ash, Syrah, Oregon
– Jumbo Lump Crab, Crispy Pork Belly, Remoulade
– Bacon Wrapped Shrimp, Pineapple-Habanero Pico de Gallo
– Duck Confit, Currant Jam, Crostini
– Pear & Taleggio Cheese Pizza, Rosemary Honey
– Beef Tartar Crostini, Whole Grain Mustard, Quail Yolk
Jasper’s Richardson: Gourmet Backyard Cuisine with a menu focused on the best of America’s regional cooking. This restaurant boasts a scratch kitchen and exceptional wine list.
Jackson Family Wines: Inspired by the long-held tenet that great wines can only come from great vineyards, the Jackson Family searched the globe for the best vineyard sites able to produce distinctive wines. Each winery within the Jackson Family Wines portfolio operates independently, characterized by a winegrowing philosophy rooted in good land stewardship and artisan winemaking. Each winery is led by their commitment to source fruit primarily from family-owned vineyards to ensure greater control over each stage of winegrowing, which allows them to make superior quality wines. When Jess Jackson entered the wine business more than three decades ago, his goal was to create a family business specializing in wines from great vineyards that would stand among the world’s best. Jess understood the importance of farming and a meticulous expression of wine. From the first vintage of Kendall-Jackson, in 1982, it has grown into a premium collection of wineries sourced largely from estate vineyards across California, Oregon, Italy, France, Australia, Chile and South Africa.
Read more about the Jackson Family Wines here: https://www.jacksonfamilywines.com/en/our-wineries